Visa information and application process
We are accredited by the British Council and Accreditation UK, a Home Office approved accreditation body under the Immigration Rules for Visitors. We can accept and help students who want to apply for a visa to join an English language course at our Academy.
- A Short-term Study visa is for those 18 or over and studying an English language course for 11 months or less
- A Child Visitor Visa is for students under the age of 18, permitting studying for up to 6 months.
If our prospective students need a visa to study in the UK, they must fully understand the UK visa system before applying. We recommend that they research this at GOV.uk which includes a lot of important information. Advice can also be obtained from the British Embassy, Consulate or High Commission in your country.
If you need a visa, you should
Email us with the following information...
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Course title (Please note that to apply for a visa, you need to enrol on a full-time course of at least 12 hours of English tuition a week.)
- Course start date
- Length of studying with us (start date and finish date)
- Your UK address/If our help is needed to find accommodation in the UK
...or complete the Application Form and email it to us.
Once we have all the above details and have received the payment of at least four weeks’ fees, we will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment letter. Students can then apply for a visa. If they are refused a visa, we need a copy of the refusal letter in order to refund the course fees except an administration fee of £50.