Visa information and application process
We are an accredited British Council centre. We are accredited by the British Council and Accreditation UK, a Home Office approved accreditation body under the Immigration Rules for Visitors. We can accept and help students who want to apply for a Student Visitor Visa to join an English language course at our academy.
- A Student Visitor Visa is for 6 months.
- An Extended Student Visitor Visa is for 11 months.
- A Child Visitor Visa is for 6 months. This is for students under the age of 18, permitting studying for up to 6 months.
If our prospective students need a visa to study in the UK, they must fully understand the UK visa system before applying. We recommend that they research this on the UKBA website which includes a lot of important information. Advice can also be obtained from the British Embassy, Consulate or High Commission in your country.
If you need a visa, you should
Email us with the following information...
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Course title (Please note that to apply for a visa, you need to enrol on a full-time course of at least 12 hours of English tuition a week.)
- Course start date
- Length of studying with us (start date and finish date)
- Your UK address/If our help is needed to find accommodation in the UK
...or complete the Application Form and email it to us.
We will then send you an offer letter and invoice for payment. Once we have received payment, we will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment letter. You can then apply for a Student Visitor Visa. If you are refused a visa, we need a copy of the refusal letter in order to refund the course fees except an administration fee of £50.