Visa information and application process
We are an accredited British Council centre. We are accredited by Accreditation UK, a UKBA approved accreditation body under the Immigration Rules for visitors. We can accept and help students who want to apply for a Student Visitor Visa to study an English language course with us.
- A Normal Student Visitor Visa is for 6 months
- An Extended Student Visitor Visa is 11 months
- A Child Visitor Visa is for 6 months. This is for students under the age of 18 and study for up to 6 months is permitted.
What you need to do
Email us with the following information...
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your passport number
- Your Nationality
- The course you want to study
- The course start date
- How many weeks you want to study
- If you need us to help you find accommodation
...or complete the Application Form and email it to us.
Nottingham Language Academy will then send you an invoice for payment in full. Once we have received payment we will issue you a Certificate of enrolment letter. You can then apply for a Student Visitor Visa.
If you are refused a visa we will refund your course fees. We will charge a refund fee of £50.
If you need a visa to study in the UK you must fully understand the UK visa system before applying. We recommend that you research this. You can go to the UKBA website for further information.
You can also obtain advice from the British Embassy, Consulate or High Commission in your country.